Currently you have them disabled.
Click here to enable cookies and display this view
The Sentry Chrono Leather Black Brass
Direct bank transfer price: 158.21
Orders payed by direct bank transfer recieve a 3% discount.
- ready for dispatch in 1-2 days within Germany
No shipping costs
Informations regarding delivery abroad are found here.
Request this article to the store in Hamburg
- We supply up to 5 items to the store and reserve it for you for inspection.
- You will be notified by email as soon as all articles are available.
- Within the next 7 days the articles will be kept available for you.
- Express delivery within Germany available
Machen Sie uns doch einen Preisvorschlag!Beachten Sie unsere Niedrigpreisgarantie:
A chronograph is a stop watch. Most wristwatches that incorporate a stop watch are also called chronographs, but this is just because it sounds more fashionable, in reality they are still wrist watches that incorporate a chronograph. The word chronograph comes from the ancient Greek word “chronos”, meaning time and “graphein”, to write. So in effect it’s a time-writer. Chronographs are not to be mixed up with chronometers. They are something completely different, which will be explained in the bit about…
|housing diameter:||42 mm|
FYI: 10m is 1 bar is (roughly) 33 ft is (exactly) 0.986923267 atm